ILLUMINATION: TRANSFORM PASSION INto action
This weekend session is for anyone who wants to take a bold step in their lives. Perhaps you are at a crossroads and want to take some time for deeper self-reflection into your authentic purpose. During this weekend session we will develop a plan of action for moving your dreams into reality. We will spark your imagination for what is possible as we draw from a range of tools to heighten your self awareness. These include steps for taking on meditation, using art to set a clear vision, breaking through resistance and embodying confidence as a daily practice. You will walk away with practices for being a change agent in your own life.
- Build connections
- Quiet the mind
- Bring your vision forward
- Become aware of resistance
- Illuminate a plan of action
- Take on an act of courage
Authentic Leadership Presence
online course coming soon
Leadership Presence is the skillset that enables a person to motivate, inspire, and connect to the thoughts and feelings of others.
It is not only for leaders, but for EVERYONE. In our interactions with people at work and at home, we take on different roles in different situations. When you are able to show up in those situations as your authentic self, communicate in a way that engages and connects with others, and align your intentions with others' perceptions, then you know you are bringing forth your Authentic Leadership Presence.
This online course, led by instructors and coaches from the Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute, takes you on a journey to develop your own Authentic Leadership Presence through instructor-led learning, live streamed lectures and videos, readings to provide inspirations and examples, self-reflection, on-the-job learning activities and shared feedback. Designed as an experiential journey, we encourage you to take this course with your colleagues and friends so you can learn more about each other along the way.
Storytelling for Leadership
- Discover powerful techniques to telling compelling stories
- Practice & receive in-the-moment feedback
- Be inspired by stories of leaders on stage
- Explore your own leadership stories
- Learn when to use stories in business
- Improve your voice & non-verbal communication
Do you want to inspire your team and your customers? Improve your leadership presence? Move into a management role? Storytelling motivates and connects you with others through stories drawn from your own life.
Who Should Attend
- Senior managers influencing executive leadership
- Mid-level managers developing their presence
- Entrepreneurs engaging new teams
- Individual contributors moving into management roles
Leader as Coach
- Learn to apply the mindset of the coach in your leadership and management practice
- Practice & receive feedback in the fundamental coaching skills
- Experience the power of coaching from the perspective of the coach and coachee
- Practice creative thinking and spontaneity.
- Develop the communication skills that make you an effective coach
Do you need to have more effective conversations? Build a succession plan? Truly understand the needs of your employees and your customers? Business coaching builds trust and gives you leverage as a leader by empowering your team.
Who Should Attend
- Senior-level executives
- Mid-level managers with direct reports
- Individuals in matrix organizations who need to understand diverse teams
- Professionals who regularly engage with customers